Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
I’ve tried to pick a range of books and I’ve picked from books I already own.
- We set the dark on fire – Tehlor Kay Majia
- Am I normal yet? – Holly Bourne
- Full disclosure – Camryn Garrett
- Safe with me – K L Slater
- Good Girls Guide to Murder – Holly Jackson
- The quiet at the end of the world – Lauren James
- Seraphina – Rachel Hartman
- A closed and common orbit – Becky Chambers
- Liars Gospel – Noami Alderman
- London Falling – Paul Cornell
Due to life this list was put together in a bit of a rush. I might go in later an expand why each book deserves its place on this list but that is dependent on a lot of external factors.
I had fun putting this list together and going back to kindle books I bought ages ago but had slipped down the list to the point of forgetting about them.